Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pepperoncini
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat cheddar cheese and fat-free dressing) equals 233 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 1,021 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.