Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe
"I love creating new and tasty foods, including this popular side-dish salad," Lori Menard writes from Omaha, Nebraska. "I make it often for my husband and me, especially during the summer months. If you add some cooked chicken breast, you can make this a meal for two."
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pepperoncini
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 233 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 1021mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Pasta Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC