Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pepperoncini
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 233 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 1021mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Creamy Pasta Salad
"We made this salad for a cookout and it was a hit! We doubled the recipe."