Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe
"I love creating new and tasty foods, including this popular side-dish salad," Lori Menard writes from Omaha, Nebraska. "I make it often for my husband and me, especially during the summer months. If you add some cooked chicken breast, you can make this a meal for two."
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pepperoncini
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Pasta Salad in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p39
Reviews for Creamy Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2012
We made this salad for a cookout and it was a hit! We doubled the recipe.