Creamy Pasta Primavera Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 30 min YIELD:6 servings
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT® Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1-1/2 cups cut-up fresh asparagus (1-inch lengths)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1. COOK pasta as directed on package.
- 2. MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and vegetables; cook 10 to 12 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently. Add broth and cream cheese; cook 1 min. or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Add Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- 3. DRAIN pasta; return to pot. Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly. Cook 1 min. or until heated through. (Sauce will thicken up standing.) Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cup equals 430 calories, 10 g fat (4.5 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 420 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 38 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC