Whether you use fat-free ore reduced-fat ingredients in this creamy dip for fresh vegetables, it makes no difference in taste, It's wonderful. I think it's best if made the night before.
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Parsley Veggie Dip in Light & Tasty April/May 2003, p31
Reviews for Creamy Parsley Veggie Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review