- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Parsley Veggie Dip
Sort By :
"It was alright. Not much flavor pretty bland really."
"I make this every week. We really enjoy our fresh veggies with it!"
"People don't believe this is a "light" dip. I think the fresh ingredients really make the difference!"
"We love this dip. I make it often, since it encourages us to snack on veggies."