Creamy Parmesan Noodles Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups hot cooked thin noodles
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Additional parsley, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons butter, parsley, basil and lemon-pepper. Stir in water; keep warm.
- 2. In a saucepan, saute garlic in remaining butter for 1 minute or until golden brown.
- 3. Place noodles in a serving bowl; top with garlic mixture. Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese; toss lightly. Spoon cream sauce over noodles and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 354 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 333mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Creamy Parmesan Noodles
"My kids loved this. It's simple but delicious. I added baby green peas to it and served it with a side salad to make it a meal."
"cut it in half, and added Tuna to make it a main dish. It was perfect and easily served me for three solid meals. I over ate at all three meals, so didn't have quite enough for a fourth meal, but easily serves as the recipe calls, and was simple. Instead of boiling separate water I used pasta water, and then poured everything in the saucepan and coated it like that, worked perfectly. Should have added a bit more pasta water though."
"Where is the cottage cheese, which I like?Maryanne from Brookville, IN"