Creamy Orange Smoothies Recipe
- 4 cups orange juice
- 3 containers (6 ounces each) orange creme yogurt
- 3 medium bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1. Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a large pitcher. Repeat, adding second batch to the same pitcher; stir to combine. Serve immediately or chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 159 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Creamy Orange Smoothies
"My daughter didn't like. My son drank some though. I was hoping this would taste like an orange julius, but it was too thin. I'm glad I halved the recipe."