Creamy Orange Smoothies
I love the combination of orange juice and mandarins blended with cream cheese and yogurt. Because smoothies are so filling, you can serve these as shooters with brunch, so everyone gets a taste. —Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups orange juice
- 3 containers (6 ounces each) orange creme yogurt
- 3 medium bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until
- blended. Transfer to a large pitcher. Repeat, adding second batch to
- the same pitcher; stir to combine. Serve immediately or chill until
- serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 159 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.