Creamy Orange Smoothies Recipe
- 4 cups orange juice
- 3 containers (6 ounces each) orange creme yogurt
- 3 medium bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1. Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a large pitcher. Repeat, adding second batch to the same pitcher; stir to combine. Serve immediately or chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 159 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Orange Smoothies
"My daughter didn't like. My son drank some though. I was hoping this would taste like an orange julius, but it was too thin. I'm glad I halved the recipe."