I love the combination of orange juice and mandarins blended with cream cheese and yogurt. Because smoothies are so filling, you can serve these as shooters with brunch, so everyone gets a taste. —Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
- 4 cups orange juice
- 3 containers (6 ounces each) orange creme yogurt
- 3 medium bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a large pitcher. Repeat, adding second batch to the same pitcher; stir to combine. Serve immediately or chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Creamy Orange Smoothies in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p31
Reviews for Creamy Orange Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2012
"My daughter didn't like. My son drank some though. I was hoping this would taste like an orange julius, but it was too thin. I'm glad I halved the recipe."