Creamy Orange Salad Recipe
This cool, light and pretty salad has a refreshing orange taste that complements any big meal. With just five ingredients, it's very simple to prepare. I've served it for my family and shared it at potlucks. - Priscilla Weaver, Hagerstown, Maryland
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Maraschino cherry, fresh mint stem and mandarin oranges, optional
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually blend in the hot gelatin mixture, beating on low speed until smooth. Stir in the milk; fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. If desired, garnish with a flower made of cherry, mint and oranges. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 272 calories, 10 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Orange Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC