Creamy Orange Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Maraschino cherry, fresh mint stem and mandarin oranges, optional
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually blend in the hot gelatin mixture, beating on low speed until smooth. Stir in the milk; fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. If desired, garnish with a flower made of cherry, mint and oranges. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Orange Salad
Sort By :
This came out well, but I really did not enjoy the flavor. I expected something that tasted more fruity and refreshing, but this tasted so sickeningly sweet that I could not enjoy it very much. It was too creamy for my taste. I think it might taste better with mandarin oranges mixed in just to give it some real fruit flavor, but I do not think that I will be repeating this recipe.
This recipe was awesome, when I made it everyone loved it !!! I used whip cream instead of cool whip . It worked the same as cool whip
This is always a big hit in our family. Yummy!
we love take it camping, and bbqs. I also add the mandarin oranges.
I also added mandarin oranges, pineapple and a dash of vanilla to it. you can also make a layer or vanilla pudding and whipped topping and then layer the orange to make a dessert. its great no matter how you make it!!