Creamy Orange Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Maraschino cherry, fresh mint stem and mandarin oranges, optional
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually blend in the hot gelatin mixture, beating on low speed until smooth. Stir in the milk; fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. If desired, garnish with a flower made of cherry, mint and oranges. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Orange Salad(4)
Sort By :
This is always a big hit in our family. Yummy!
we love take it camping, and bbqs. I also add the mandarin oranges.
I also added mandarin oranges, pineapple and a dash of vanilla to it. you can also make a layer or vanilla pudding and whipped topping and then layer the orange to make a dessert. its great no matter how you make it!!
I made this jello salad, only I put it in a 13-9-2 glass dish. Then when it was set up. I made more orange jello to put over the top of it, so the dish did not look so empty. I took it to my meeting and they loved it. you could even put more whipped topping over the orange jello! Claudine Dunlap, Beech Creek, Pa.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >