After celebrating two graduations in less than a year, it was clear that this recipe was definitely everyone's favorite.
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in ice cream and orange juice until blended. Chill until partially set.
- Fold in oranges. Pour into two 6-cup ring molds coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate overnight or until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Orange Gelatin in Taste of Home April/May 2008, p10
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Orange Gelatin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review