Creamy Orange Fluff Recipe
I got this yummy recipe from a friend but came up with my own tasty topping. Creamy, fruity and refreshing, this dish is simple to make ahead and cuts nicely into squares for ease in serving. It is perfect for potlucks.
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in oranges, pineapple and orange juice concentrate. Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. dish with cooking spray; add gelatin mixture. Chill until firm.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk and pudding mix; beat until smooth. Spread over orange layer. Chill until firm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 162 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC