I got this yummy recipe from a friend but came up with my own tasty topping. Creamy, fruity and refreshing, this dish is simple to make ahead and cuts nicely into squares for ease in serving. It is perfect for potlucks.
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in oranges, pineapple and orange juice concentrate. Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. dish with cooking spray; add gelatin mixture. Chill until firm.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk and pudding mix; beat until smooth. Spread over orange layer. Chill until firm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Orange Fluff in Taste of Home February/March 1999, p39
Reviews for Creamy Orange Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review