- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in oranges, pineapple and orange juice concentrate. Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. dish with cooking spray; add gelatin mixture. Chill until firm.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk and pudding mix; beat until smooth. Spread over orange layer. Chill until firm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Orange Fluff
Sort By :
"This is good. Made a few times."
"This is now my new favorite jello by far! I made it for Thanksgiving and plan on making this my "go to" jello for get togethers from now on. You know it's appreciated when people go back for seconds and thirds (myself included!). The pudding layer balances the jello perfectly and remind me of an orange creamsicle. Trust me - this recipe will not disappoint!"
"i just made this to have something cool and refreshing during this heat spell. It certainly served the purpose! Its easy, fast and delish!"
"This was a big hit at a church potluck and my family loves it at our reunions. Big hit with the kids. I use lemon pudding instead of vanilla for extra flavor. Soooo good! I even used banana pudding one time and it was also delicious."