Creamy Orange Drink
I whip up this creamy, refreshing orange drink for my family all the time. They can't get enough of the citrusy orange flavor.—Julie Curfman, Chehalis, Washington
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups orange juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- In a small bowl, combine 3 cups orange juice, vanilla, and the
- pudding and whipped topping mixes; beat until smooth. Stir in
- remaining orange juice.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: about 6 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 208 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.