Creamy Orange Drink Recipe
I whip up this creamy, refreshing orange drink for my family all the time. They can't get enough of the citrusy orange flavor.—Julie Curfman, Chehalis, Washington
- 6 cups orange juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine 3 cups orange juice, vanilla, and the pudding and whipped topping mixes; beat until smooth. Stir in remaining orange juice.
- 2. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: about 6 cups.
1 cup: 208 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Orange Drink
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC