Betty Glasgow of Bolivar, Missouri sends in this satisfying side dish. French onion dip streamlines preparation and provides unbelievably rich flavor.
Featured In: 43 Amazing Ways to Love Sweet Potatoes
- 6 cups cubed red potatoes, cooked
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 carton (16 ounces) French onion dip
- White pepper to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onions, dip and pepper. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese melts and potatoes are heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Onion Potatoes in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p43
Reviews for Creamy Onion Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review