Creamy Onion Garlic Bread Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder until smooth. Beat in onions. Spread over cut sides of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 258 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 469mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Onion Garlic Bread
"Had this at my Sister-in-laws....LOVED it...not your typical garlic bread...even the hubby (who is super picky) loved it...make it often...great with any type of dish!!!"