"I like this dressing because it's creamy and has a great, fresh taste," says Jennie Wilburn of Long Creek, Oregon.
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1-1/4 teaspoons fresh dill weed, snipped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon low-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and mayonnaise. Add dill, parsley, garlic powder and pepper. In another bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Add onion; add to yogurt mixture and mix well. Refrigerate several hours before serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Creamy Onion Dill Dressing in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p18
Reviews for Creamy Onion Dill Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review