Creamy Onion Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 hard rolls, split
- 6 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, soup mix and horseradish. Spread over cut side of roll tops; set aside. Layer bottom halves with roast beef and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 2-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Replace roll tops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream, reduced-sodium soup mix and reduced-fat cheese) equals 339 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 1,320 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.