Creamy Onion Beef Sandwiches Recipe
What Superbowl fan wouldn’t love settling into the game with one of these hefty handfuls? Lois McAtee in Oceanside, California says they taste special but couldn’t be easier to make…unless you microwave them, which she often does!
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 hard rolls, split
- 6 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, soup mix and horseradish. Spread over cut side of roll tops; set aside. Layer bottom halves with roast beef and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 2-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Replace roll tops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 339 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1320mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Onion Beef Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC