- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 hard rolls, split
- 6 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- 2 slices process American cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, soup mix and horseradish. Spread over cut side of roll tops; set aside. Layer bottom halves with roast beef and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 2-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Replace roll tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Onion Beef Sandwiches in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p47
Reviews for Creamy Onion Beef Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2012
"If I were to make this again, I would cut way down on the onion soup mix. It was too overpowering & salty tasting for us."