- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, olives, oregano and pepper. Spoon 2 tablespoons down center of each chicken breast. Fold chicken over filling; secure with toothpicks, then roll in bread crumbs.
- In a large oven-proof skillet, brown chicken in oil. Bake 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Olive-Stuffed Chicken(4)
Sort By :
Oh soooo yummy!!!!!!!
could u use this in pork chops?
I only had green olives and they worked fine. I also added a little Franks Hot Sauce to the cheese.
everyone enjoyed this. I'd never stuffed anything before but this was easy. We used regular cream cheese instead of fat free since it was the carbs we didn't want. We used Panko instead of breadcrumbs just cause - well it tastes better!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >