Creamy Olive-Bacon Dip Recipe
When I had just 15 minutes to prepare something for a party, I combined the ingredients I had on hand and came up with this cheesy dip. I knew the recipe was a keeper when I took home a nearly empty bowl.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:24 servings
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- Bagel chips or assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with bagel chips or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC