When I had just 15 minutes to prepare something for a party, I combined the ingredients I had on hand and came up with this cheesy dip. I knew the recipe was a keeper when I took home a nearly empty bowl.
Featured In: 25 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for Worry-Free Appetizers
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- Bagel chips or assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with bagel chips or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Olive-Bacon Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p43
Reviews for Creamy Olive-Bacon Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review