- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon butter for 1 minute. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, salt, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, pepper and remaining butter. Cook and stir over low heat just until smooth (do not boil). Remove from the heat.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with cream sauce. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Noodles
Sort By :
its so dope doe
fantastic dish, I'm definitely making this again at home.
I like how this tasted. Will definitely be making this again! ;)
This dish was tasteful. It had a rich creamy flavor to it, but in my opinion it had a little too much garlic. Next time i make this dish I'm going to tend to use less of it.
i liked it, it tasted a little too much like garlic for my taste, but overall it was good...
More Recipe Collections
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cajun Side Dishes >
- Cajun Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >