Everyone loves these potatoes and always comes back for more. I like the comforting main dish because it uses only seven ingredients and is finished in the slow cooker.—Traci Meadows, Monett, Missouri
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 6 slices process American cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk and parsley. In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, onion, ham, cheese and soup mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Mushroom Ham & Potatoes in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2013, p56
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Mushroom Ham & Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review