If you love the mudslide drink, you’ll love this dreamy dessert. Use some or all of the garnishes to make it look even more appealing. —Tammy Rex, New Tripoli, PA
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Optional toppings: chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries, and additional whipped topping and Oreo cookies
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl. Add liqueur; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of cookie crumbs into four parfait glasses. Top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Mudslide Parfaits in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p25
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Mudslide Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review