Creamy Mudslide Parfaits Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Optional toppings: chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries, and additional whipped topping and Oreo cookies
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl. Add liqueur; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of cookie crumbs into four parfait glasses. Top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Mudslide Parfaits(1)
Sort By :
Made this last night using light cream cheese and cool whip. I also used Creme de Cocoa instead of coffee liquor. It was rich in flavor so I would probably use smaller/shooter type glasses instead of the goblets I used.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Parfaits >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >