Creamy Mudslide Parfaits Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Optional toppings: chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries, and additional whipped topping and Oreo cookies
- 1. Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl. Add liqueur; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon half of cookie crumbs into four parfait glasses. Top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 parfait (calculated without toppings): 344 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Creamy Mudslide Parfaits
"Made this last night using light cream cheese and cool whip. I also used Creme de Cocoa instead of coffee liquor. It was rich in flavor so I would probably use smaller/shooter type glasses instead of the goblets I used."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.