Creamy Mudslide Parfaits Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Optional toppings: chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries, and additional whipped topping and Oreo cookies
- 1. Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl. Add liqueur; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon half of cookie crumbs into four parfait glasses. Top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 parfait (calculated without toppings): 344 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Mudslide Parfaits
"Made this last night using light cream cheese and cool whip. I also used Creme de Cocoa instead of coffee liquor. It was rich in flavor so I would probably use smaller/shooter type glasses instead of the goblets I used."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.