Creamy Mudslide Parfaits
If you love the mudslide drink, you’ll love this dreamy dessert. Use some or all of the garnishes to make it look even more appealing. —Tammy Rex, New Tripoli, PA
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Optional toppings: chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries, and additional whipped topping and Oreo cookies
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl. Add
- liqueur; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of cookie crumbs into four parfait glasses. Top with half
- of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until
- serving. Serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.