Creamy Mocha Frozen Dessert Recipe
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup cream-filled chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water; set aside. In another bowl, combine cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans and butter. Pat into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Blend in coffee mixture, milk and chocolate syrup. Fold in whipped topping and spread over crust. Sprinkle the remaining pecans on top. Freeze. Yield: 24 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 202 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.