Creamy Mocha Frozen Dessert
Light as a feather, this cool, satisfying dessert is delicious and impressive to serve. It's an excellent dessert to take to a potluck because it can be made ahead and stored in the freezer.
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup cream-filled chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water; set aside. In
- another bowl, combine cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans and butter. Pat
- into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Blend in
- coffee mixture, milk and chocolate syrup. Fold in whipped topping
- and spread over crust. Sprinkle the remaining pecans on top. Freeze.
- Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 202 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white