Creamy Mocha Frozen Dessert Recipe
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup cream-filled chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water; set aside. In another bowl, combine cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans and butter. Pat into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Blend in coffee mixture, milk and chocolate syrup. Fold in whipped topping and spread over crust. Sprinkle the remaining pecans on top. Freeze. Yield: 24 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Mocha Frozen Dessert(3)
Sort By :
I have made this dessert a couple of times. It is easy simple and good.
I added extra coffee because I love the flavor of coffee, and I added vanilla ice cream because I had some I wanted out of my freezer and thought it would make it creamier. It turned out delicious, except I put it in a springform pan and put way too much topping on it. When it was out of the freezer and got cut it melted like a blob of ice cream! I think next time I will make a bigger pan and have the topping not be so high.
Had this for dessert after Sunday lunch. Coffee & Chocolate combination?? Doesn't get much better than this......
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >