Light as a feather, this cool, satisfying dessert is delicious and impressive to serve. It's an excellent dessert to take to a potluck because it can be made ahead and stored in the freezer. —Launa Shoemaker, Landrum, South Carolina
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup cream-filled chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water; set aside. In another bowl, combine cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans and butter. Pat into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Blend in coffee mixture, milk and chocolate syrup. Fold in whipped topping and spread over crust. Sprinkle the remaining pecans on top. Freeze. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Mocha Frozen Dessert in Taste of Home August/September 1993, p39
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Mocha Frozen Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review