Creamy Microwave Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a 3-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine soup and milk until blended. Stir in the potatoes, cheddar cheese, onion, salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 7-8 minutes; stir. Cook 7-9 minutes longer or until the potatoes are tender; stir. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Microwave Scalloped Potatoes
Sort By :
So easy and tastey! I took this to some friends' for dinner and everyone loved it!
This recipe has become and 'old faithful' for me. I love to make this in a pinch and it tastes great! I use a mandolin to slice the potatoes and it comes out perfectly every time.
Thank You! These are not only easy, but are Creamy and tasty! Make sure you evenly slice your potatoes so they all cook the same. No chuncks!
I made this following the instructions exactly and it was delicious. I had a rib roast in the oven so I didn't want to mess with the oven temp to make a potato dish so I tried this. It tasted just great and was super easy. While I used evaporated milk, I think it would turn out fine with regular milk, too, which I'll try next time.
These are wonderful and so easy!