Creamy Mango Loaf Cake Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups cold fat-free half-and-half
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 loaf-shaped angel food cake (10-1/2 ounces)
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk half-and-half and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in mango.
- 2. Cut cake horizontally into three layers; spread pudding mixture between layers and over top of cake. Top with kiwi. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice equals 207 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 611 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Creamy Mango Loaf Cake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.