Creamy Mango Loaf Cake Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups cold fat-free half-and-half
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 loaf-shaped angel food cake (10-1/2 ounces)
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk half-and-half and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in mango.
- 2. Cut cake horizontally into three layers; spread pudding mixture between layers and over top of cake. Top with kiwi. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 207 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 611mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Mango Loaf Cake
"Speaking on the presentation...beautiful. Where did you get the loaf cake?"
"While this tasted good the presentation was poor. I used mango and strawberries. The pudding was the poblem it got liquidy and made the cake soggy. The filling oozed out everywhere."