Creamy Mango Loaf Cake Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups cold fat-free half-and-half
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 loaf-shaped angel food cake (10-1/2 ounces)
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk half-and-half and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in mango.
- Cut cake horizontally into three layers; spread pudding mixture between layers and over top of cake. Top with kiwi. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Mango Loaf Cake(5)
Sort By :
Speaking on the presentation...beautiful. Where did you get the loaf cake?
The pudding made the cake soggy, and just didn't taste good, unfortunately.
While this tasted good the presentation was poor. I used mango and strawberries. The pudding was the poblem it got liquidy and made the cake soggy. The filling oozed out everywhere.
More Recipe Collections
- Angel Food Cake >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Cake Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >