Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°, stirring once. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Creamy Macaroni and Cheese(33)
Sort By :
Can you cook this in the oven instead of the crockpot? If so, what temp and how long? Wanna make this for Thanksgiving! ??
I just won 'Best Main Dish' at my office's crockpot cook-off with this macaroni and cheese recipe. It's that good, people!!
Great family recipe
This is my mac and cheese lover's favorite recipe.
My kids didn't like it.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >