Creamy Lime Coolers Recipe
This rich, frothy beverage from Arlyne Murphy of Somers, New York is refreshing any time of year. But its fresh, tropical taste really beats the heat on warm summer days.
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, lime juice, confectioners' sugar, and lime peel; cover and process until blended. Add ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 234 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC