Creamy Lime Coolers Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, lime juice, confectioners' sugar, and lime peel; cover and process until blended. Add ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 234 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Lime Coolers
"Easy, creamy and delicious. What more could you ask for?"