Creamy Lime Coolers Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, lime juice, confectioners' sugar, and lime peel; cover and process until blended. Add ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Yield: 2 servings.
0.875 cup: 234 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Lime Coolers
"Easy, creamy and delicious. What more could you ask for?"