Creamy Lime Coolers Recipe
- 1 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, lime juice, confectioners' sugar, and lime peel; cover and process until blended. Add ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Yield: 2 servings.
0.875 cup: 234 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (36g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Creamy Lime Coolers
"Easy, creamy and delicious. What more could you ask for?"