This rich, frothy beverage from Arlyne Murphy of Somers, New York is refreshing any time of year. But its fresh, tropical taste really beats the heat on warm summer days.
- 1 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, lime juice, confectioners' sugar, and lime peel; cover and process until blended. Add ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Lime Coolers in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p58
Reviews for Creamy Lime Coolers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review