Creamy Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate. Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- 2. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 319 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 368mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Lemonade Pie
"I gave this recipe 4 stars because it was easy to make and had good flavor. However, it never firmed up at all even though I made it 24 hours ahead of time and it was in the refrigerator the whole time. It was frustrating because I wanted it to turn out the way it was supposed to and I was serving it at a ladies group function. Unfortunately, I will not be making this again."
"very lemony and refreshing-great for summer!"
"Very good recipe. I did use 1 cup of lemonade concentrate, but that's a personal taste. I love lemons! I'm sure it's equally good with limeade.Thank you !!"
"wonderful!! =) really easy and yummy. great summer dessert. => It was pretty tart (like it was supposed to be), so ready whip might be a good idea."
"This is my daughter's favorite dessert. Easy to make and a success with everyone.J Tanner, Midland, MI"
"Great easy summer dessert! I spread a layer of cool whip over the top- it contrasted nicely and made it not so lemony. It was a hit with guests!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.