Creamy Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate. Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- 2. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 319 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.