Creamy Lemonade Pie
"This luscious lemon pie looks quite elegant for an Easter dinner, yet it requires little effort," notes Carolyn Griffin of Macon, Georgia. "Guests will never suspect they're eating a quick-and-easy dessert."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for
- 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In another large bowl, beat cream
- cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Gradually beat in
- lemonade concentrate. Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until
- set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 319 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.