Creamy Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate. Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Lemonade Pie(6)
Sort By :
Very easy to make and because it is made in advance, wonderful for entertaining.
Very refreshing, even in winter, after a heavier meal.
Definitely a keeper
very lemony and refreshing-great for summer!
Very good recipe. I did use 1 cup of lemonade concentrate, but that's a personal taste. I love lemons! I'm sure it's equally good with limeade.
Thank you !!
wonderful!! =) really easy and yummy. great summer dessert. => It was pretty tart (like it was supposed to be), so ready whip might be a good idea.
This is my daughter's favorite dessert. Easy to make and a success with everyone.
J Tanner, Midland, MI