"This luscious lemon pie looks quite elegant for an Easter dinner, yet it requires little effort," notes Carolyn Griffin of Macon, Georgia. "Guests will never suspect they're eating a quick-and-easy dessert."
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate. Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Lemonade Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p45
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Lemonade Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review