Creamy Lemonade Cups Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, butter and sugar. Stir in nuts. Set aside 1/4 cup for topping; press the remaining mixture onto the bottom of eight dessert dishes.
- 2. In another bowl, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into prepared dishes. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 508 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (56g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Creamy Lemonade Cups
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.