Creamy Lemonade Cups Recipe
Our daughters took my mother's lemon pie recipe and adapted it for individual dessert dishes.—Deborah Elliott, Ridge Spring, South Carolina
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, butter and sugar. Stir in nuts. Set aside 1/4 cup for topping; press the remaining mixture onto the bottom of eight dessert dishes.
- 2. In another bowl, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into prepared dishes. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 508 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (56g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Lemonade Cups
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC