- 20 Reduced Fat NILLA® Wafers, finely crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold margarine
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons lemon zest, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- LINE 8-inch square pan with foil. Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Cut in margarine with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 min.
- BEAT Neufchatel and granulated sugar with mixer until blended. Add eggs and 2 Tbsp. flour; mix well. Blend in 1 Tbsp. zest, juice and baking powder; pour over crust.
- BAKE 25 to 28 min. or until center is set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and remaining zest just before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Lemon Squares Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Creamy Lemon Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review