8 ServingsReady In Time 3 hours
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tbsps. sweetened lemonade flavor drink mix
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust
- Smucker's® Peach Preserves, or a jam or preserve of your choice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat sour cream, sweetened condensed milk and
- lemonade mix in medium bowl with an electric mixer until blended.
- Pour into crumb crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool thoroughly. Chill 2 hours.
- Garnish with preserves and serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.