Several different recipes inspired the combination of ingredients I use in these shakes, and I'm glad they did! They're so refreshing. —Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- 2 tablespoons crushed lemon drop candies
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 small lemon, cut into six slices, divided
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups lemon sorbet
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a shallow dish, mix crushed lemon drops and sugar. Using 1 or 2 lemon slices, moisten the rims of four glasses; dip rims into candy mixture.
- Place remaining ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into prepared glasses; serve immediately with remaining lemon slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Lemon Milk Shakes in Taste of Home February/March 2014
Reviews for Creamy Lemon Milk Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review