- 2 tablespoons crushed lemon drop candies
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 small lemon, cut into six slices, divided
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups lemon sorbet
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a shallow dish, mix crushed lemon drops and sugar. Using 1 or 2 lemon slices, moisten the rims of four glasses; dip rims into candy mixture.
- Place remaining ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into prepared glasses; serve immediately with remaining lemon slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Lemon Milk Shakes
Sort By :
"love anything with lemon and this is great. the cream cheese add a depth of flavor that i liked."
"This is a great tangy twist on a milk shake. This is a hit with my tart-loving family. We have found that is is just a good without the small amount of cream cheese, after finding out we were out. My kids love the rimmed glasses, which are MUST when you make these."
"Delicious! Very refreshing and tangy. I added the juice of half a lemon. I think next time I will omit the cream cheese as I felt it didn't do anything for flavor or creaminess. But I would definitely make this again. Try it!"