Creamy Lemon-Herb Dressing Recipe
This dressing for vegetables is so easy, I make it the night before Thanksgiving to save time. We like it over asparagus, but try serving it with green beans or broccoli for an equally delicious and eye-pleasing side dish.
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 can (2 ounces) anchovy fillets, drained, optional
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1. In a blender, combine the mayonnaise, whipped cream, onions, parsley, anchovy if desired, chives and lemon juice; cover and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2-1/2 cups dressing.
2 tablespoons equals 133 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC