Creamy Layered Peach Squares Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. Total: 4 Hours 30 min. YIELD:20 servings
- 2 cups Honey Maid® Graham Crackers
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 package (8 ounces, each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 large fresh peaches (about 1-1/4 lb.), peeled, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (6 ounces) JELL-O® Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1. MIX graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter in 13x9-inch pan; press onto bottom of pan.
- 2. BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar in medium bowl until blended. Whisk in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with peaches. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3. ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until melted. Refrigerate 5 min. or until thickened. Whisk in remaining COOL WHIP; spread over peaches. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 20 servings.
1 serving equals 230 calories, 13 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC