- 2 cups Honey Maid® Graham Crackers
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 package (8 ounces, each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 large fresh peaches (about 1-1/4 lb.), peeled, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (6 ounces) JELL-O® Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups ice cubes
- MIX graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter in 13x9-inch pan; press onto bottom of pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar in medium bowl until blended. Whisk in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with peaches. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until melted. Refrigerate 5 min. or until thickened. Whisk in remaining COOL WHIP; spread over peaches. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Layered Peach Squares Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Creamy Layered Peach Squares(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review