- casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly
- and heated through. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator for 18 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 2 casseroles (4-6 servings each).
Editor's Note: Reduced-fat or fat-free cream cheese and sour cream are not recommended for this recipe.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now