- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup (1/2 or 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 package (11.5 ounces) Oscar Mayer® Carving Board Hickory Smoked Seasoned Pulled Pork
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa
- SPREAD tortillas with cream cheese spread. Top half of each tortilla evenly with next 3 ingredients; fold in half.
- HEAT large heavy skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add quesadillas, 1 at a time; cook 4 to 5 min. or until golden brown on both sides, turning after 3 min.
- CUT into wedges. Serve with salsa. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Jalapeno Pulled Pork Quesadilla Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Creamy Jalapeno Pulled Pork Quesadilla
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review