Creamy Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
- 4 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, jalapenos, vinegar, cooked bacon and reserved drippings. Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Creamy Jalapeno Popper Dip(7)
Sort By :
No surprise this is a contest winning recipe!! It is a great hot dip with just the rightt amount of heat. To make it a little spicier I left the jalapeno seeds. Prepared according to directions except put into a small crock pot. In no time it was piping hot. This method worked great for party, stayed perfect for hours. Great addition to any Super Bowl party!
I made this for my company's Halloween cooking contest and took top prize. Dips never win so I was very surprised. Everyone loved it. I added red pepper flakes for a little more spiciness and it did the trick.
I just got a phone call requesting the recipie from someone who heard how good it was today. I made 6 months ago! And people are still talking about it. Going to say this is a win!
I made this for guests and everyone absolutely loved it! Making it again today!
This dip is extremely flavorful and isn't too spicy, even for those who don't like hot things. The baking takes away some of the heat. I actually add 5 peppers instead of 3 to add some more spice. This dip is addicting. Be careful if you serve it before a meal..people don't leave room dinner!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Jalapeno Poppers >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Simple Appetizers >
- Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Appetizers >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >