I have accumulated some delicious recipes that serve large numbers, like this colorful and delicious pasta salad. The flavors blend so well, and there's plenty of creamy dressing. -Marlene Muckenhirn Delano, Minnesota
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) multicolored spiral pasta
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 bottles (16 ounces each) creamy Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cauliflower, peas and carrots, tomatoes, cheese, onions, green pepper and olives. Add the dressing; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until chilled. Yield: 30 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Creamy Italian Spiral Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2005, p40
Reviews for Creamy Italian Spiral Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2011
"I had so many compliments when I made this salad for a party! I would for sure make it again."
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2009
"I made this recipe and sent some to friends,neighbors, and family to sample. Everyone wanted the recipe and asked how soon was I going to make this again!!!"