I have accumulated some delicious recipes that serve large numbers, like this colorful and delicious pasta salad. The flavors blend so well, and there's plenty of creamy dressing. -Marlene Muckenhirn Delano, Minnesota
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) multicolored spiral pasta
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 bottles (16 ounces each) creamy Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cauliflower, peas and carrots, tomatoes, cheese, onions, green pepper and olives. Add the dressing; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until chilled. Yield: 30 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Creamy Italian Spiral Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2005, p40
Reviews for Creamy Italian Spiral Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review