Creamy Italian Spiral Salad Recipe
I have accumulated some delicious recipes that serve large numbers, like this colorful and delicious pasta salad. The flavors blend so well, and there's plenty of creamy dressing. -Marlene Muckenhirn Delano, Minnesota
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) multicolored spiral pasta
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 bottles (16 ounces each) creamy Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cauliflower, peas and carrots, tomatoes, cheese, onions, green pepper and olives. Add the dressing; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until chilled. Yield: 30 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Creamy Italian Spiral Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2005, p40
Reviews for Creamy Italian Spiral Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2011
I had so many compliments when I made this salad for a party! I would for sure make it again.
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2009
I made this recipe and sent some to friends,
neighbors, and family to sample. Everyone wanted the recipe and asked how soon was I going to make this again!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Italian Pasta Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >