- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the chicken, tomatoes and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted.
- Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Italian Pasta with Chicken
"Recipe was easy to make but we didn't really like the combination of flavors. I used thawed frozen spinach so maybe that was part of the problem. I added some garlic as one of the reviewers suggested. Would not make the recipe again."
"Easy to throw together, and good. My whole family likes it!"
"This was a quick and edible meal to make. I added garlic to it but everyone still found it lacked a little something. Everyone agreed it needed some more spice. I added a touch of cayenne to the leftovers and that was better. Would also be good with some spicy sausage added to it. Even being a touch bland everyone still ate it so it will be made again with a few tweaks since it is a quick easy weeknight meal."
"Delicious! My whole family loved it! (3 young children) I used broccoli instead of spinach, rotini pasta, and a 3 cheese alfredo sauce. It was very flavorful, and so easy! Will definitely add it to my binder of recipes to make again."
"My kids are pretty picky and they all cleared their plates! It has a great flavor, but mild enough that the kids don't notice the veggies. And I appreciated how quick & easy it was to make. Loved it!"