Creamy Italian Pasta with Chicken Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Ragu® Classic Alfredo
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the chicken, tomatoes and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted.
- 2. Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 401 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 1,376 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.